5 Greatest Breakthroughs in 2016!
1. Robots That Teach Each Other
What if robots could figure out more things on their own and share that knowledge among themselves?
2. Solar City’s Gigafactory
A $750 million solar facility in Buffalo will produce a gigawatt of high-efficiency solar panels per year and make the technology far more attractive to homeowners.
3. Tesla Autopilot
The electric-vehicle maker sent its cars a software update that suddenly made autonomous driving a reality.
4. Power from the Air
Internet devices powered by Wi-Fi and other telecommunications signals will make small computers and sensors more pervasive.
5. Conversational Interfaces
Powerful speech technology from a leading Internet company in China makes it much easier to use your smartphone.
[Full article can be found:https://www.technologyreview.com/lists/technologies/2016/ ]
While Coaxicom remains a leading manufacturer of RF and microwave connectors along with adapters, terminations, attenuators, phase adjusters and cable assemblies, there are other key advantages of working with us.
What makes Coaxicom not only different but better:
- Thousands of piece parts in-stock and ready for assembly
- Knowledgeable customer support
- Low quantity orders accepted
- Obsolete and hard-to-find parts
- Competitive pricing
- Short lead time with delivery often in days
- Custom designs
- Flexible warehousing options
- Full access to engineering support
- Made in the USA
- Complimentary samples
- Advanced cross reference tool and cable builder
- AS9100C and ISO9001 certified
For a quote or to check on inventory, pricing and lead times, call 1-866-COAXICOM or email:Sales@Coaxicom.com.