Coaxial Components Corp. (Coaxicom)
Available Employment Position: Cable Assembler
Location: Stuart, Florida Hours: Full-time (35-40-hours)
- Knowledge of RF Microwave, flexible, ultra-flex, semi-rigid and rigid cable assembly; experience in selecting or applying coaxial cable for specific applications; perform most assembly operations.
Tasks & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Work with both prototype and product assemblies
- Coordinate work flow of multiple orders on a daily basis
- Read, interpret and precisely assemble according to drawings
- Understand product instructions/specifications
- Assemble connectors or other fittings onto cable in specified location
- Verify dimensions of cable assembly, fittings, using measuring instruments.
- Must be familiar with the set-up of terminating and stripping equipment
- Knowledge of MIL-specs
- Soldering experience is a must, certification is a plus
- Semi-Rigid (.034, .047, .085, .141, .250) experience
- Flexible RG/U (.058, .142, .316) experience
- Ability to operate related test equipment Perform quality-oriented, high-output production work with small, fine details parts
- Capable of repetitive work with acute attention to detail
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in RF microwave coaxial cable assembly manufacturing
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple cable assembly orders
- Ability to work with: copper, stainless steel, gold, beryllium copper, resin epoxy, Teflon, silver, and/or similar
- High School Diploma
Summary of Company:
Coaxial Components Corp. also known worldwide as Coaxicom, has been engineering and manufacturing high quality Microwave and RF Components in Stuart, Florida, since 1984. Coaxicom manufactures Microwave and RF Coaxial Adapters, Attenuators, Cable Assemblies, Connectors, DC Blocks, Phase Adjusters, Shorts, Terminations and Torque Wrenches. In addition to our standard line, Coaxicom also manufactures custom products which are designed and engineered to our Customer’s exacting specifications. Quality products at competitive prices coupled with extensive inventory have maintained our reputation for complete customer satisfaction for decades. Coaxicom works with a diverse range of companies that include telecommunications, defense/military, aerospace, aviation, automotive, energy, and wireless companies in the United States and Internationally.
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Local. No moving expenses permitted.
Coaxicom is proud of our reputation for customer service and quick delivery of quality components. Our main focus is to provide the highest level of support and rapid-response to both our new and long term Customers which include some of the world’s top high-technology companies. Coaxicom offers the opportunity for career growth within our rapidly growing organization. We are seeking talented and motivated individuals to join our Team. Every Team Member, regardless of position, has the ability to help us grow as we have since 1984. The continuous growth of our company creates new opportunities in all facets of our business. Coaxicom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, designing and manufacturing quality components in Florida since 1984.