Coaxicom is looking for someone smart, ambitious, energetic and eager to learn.
Position: Entry Level – Office Admin/Staff Support (Willing to train)
Posting ID: 1501CS
Location: Stuart, Florida
- Assisting management, office/sales personnel and growing Coaxicom customer base.
Duties/Responsibilities to Include:
- Phone and other office administrative duties
- Data entry and database management
- Provide general support to sales team
- Coordinate projects between various departments
- Track customer activities and prospect opportunities
- Assist with quotes, orders, inventory and shipping
- Positive, proactive and professional
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Willingness to go “above and beyond”
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Problem solving and organizational abilities
- Focused with attention to details
- Office experience a plus, but NOT mandatory
- 40+ hours per week
- Must have flexible schedule
- Reliable transportation
- Training provided
Submit your resume and tell us why you’re right for the job to: email@example.com. Please include Posting ID in the subject line. After review, you will be contacted via telephone. Thanks!
Coaxicom is proud of our reputation for Customer service and quick delivery of quality components. Our main focus is to provide the highest level of support and rapid-response to both our new and long term Customers which include some of the world’s top high-technology companies. Coaxicom offers the opportunity for career growth within our rapidly growing organization. We are seeking talented and motivated individuals to join our Team. Every Team Member, regardless of position, has the ability to help us grow as we have since 1984. The continuous growth of our company creates new opportunities in all facets of our business. Coaxicom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, designing and manufacturing quality components in Florida since 1984.