CEO of SpaceX and Tesla billionaire Elon Musk released a new device he has dubbed “Not a Flamethrower,” a promotional item for his start-up the Boring Company.
At $500 a pop, Musk grossed $10 million for the company, whose main purpose is to lower the cost of excavation and open the way for high-speed transit tunnels.
But wait … there’s more: Musk said every buyer would get a fire extinguisher, which was going for $30 extra when the sale began on Saturday! (content excerpts by: futurism.com, fortune.com, cnn.com).
Summer S’mores anyone??
[Jun 13, 2018 – Stuart, Florida, www.coaxicom.com] – Offering world-class design and manufacturing capabilities, Coaxicom, a recognized aerospace and defense supplier, delivers standard and custom designed connectors (all-series), cable assemblies, phase adjusters, adapters, terminations, attenuators, dust caps, pins, precision torque wrenches and more. Coaxicom understands what customers need today and strives to find innovative ways to deliver by offering:
- Large piece part inventory in-stock and ready for assembly
- Short lead times – days not weeks
- Quote and ship same day, if needed
- Engineering services
- Small/low quantity orders accepted
- Custom design experts
- Advanced cross reference tool
- Quality materials by a US manufacturer
- Specialists in hard-to-find or obsolete parts
- Accessible and proven customer support
- Machinists and assemblers with over a decade of experience