With Coaxicom’s high-performing RF SSMB connectors you no longer need to sacrifice durability for size.
Tested and re-tested Coaxicom’s RF SSMB connectors manufactured at the Florida ISO:9001 facility meets MIL-PRF-39012 requirements and can withstand the toughest environments. Built with reliability and longevity in mind, the SSMB (smaller, more compact version of the SMB) can be used in a multitude of applications from defense and wireless communications to medical device development.
Coaxicom offers over 75 different light-weight versions of the SSMB connector, most with a temperature range of -65 °C to +166 °C.
Other Specifications are for RF SSMB Connectors can include:
- Plating: Gold
- Straight, Right Angle, Bulkhead
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Corrosion: Method 101, condition B, 5%salt solution
- Frequency Range: DC-12.
- Voltage Rating: 250-VRMS @ sea level; 60 VRMS @ 70,000 feet
- Insertion Loss: .30dB max @1.5Ghz
- Insulation Resistance: 1,000 megohms minimum
- Power: 125W at 40° C
- Solder Type for Semi-Rigid/Ultra-Flex Cable
- Crimp Type for Flexible Cable
- Surface, Top or Edge-Mount
- Click here for easy download
To receive a FREE SSMB Connector Sample along with a latest catalog, complete the fields below.
Limit one person, per company and only while supplies last. Not available for international shipping. Must have valid US mailing address.