8 cameras, 1 radar, ultrasonic sensors and a new supercomputer is all it takes to create a self driving car. (credit: Tesla Motors, www.tesla.com/videos, November 18, 2016)
Coaxicom (Coaxial Components Corp.) – Stuart, Florida, November 23, 2016
Coaxial Components Corp. also known worldwide as Coaxicom, began manufacturing in 1984 at it’s facility in Stuart, Florida. Coaxicom offers a broad line of SMA, SSMA, 3.5mm, BNC, N and TNC, as well as 50 & 75 Ohm Snap, Screw and Slide-on SMB, SMC, SSMB, SSMC and many other types. Our large selection of Inter & Intra Series Adapters; RF Connectors; Attenuators; Terminations; Phase Adjusters; Torque Wrenches and Cable Assemblies are ready for quick delivery often in days. Experts in design, custom products, specifically designed and engineered to our Customer’s specifications are also available at competitive pricing with some of the shortest lead times in the industry.. and all proudly made in the USA.
What makes Coaxicom different?
- Huge piece part inventory ready for assembly
- Low quantity orders accepted
- Specialization in obsolete or hard to find parts
- Compliant with MIL-PRF requirements
- Certified: ISO9001:2008 AS9100
- Delivery in days, not weeks
- Always accessible and professional
- Full access to engineering team
- Flexible warehousing / shipping options